Transform Your Outdoor Living Space with a The TV Shield Outdoor TV Case
The TV Shield Weatherproof LED TV Enclosure Overview:
Extra SMALL Unit Protects 19-29" TV (up to a 30" with prior measuring)The TV Shield® is a universal PLASMA, LCD, or LED TV enclosure that provides comprehensive water, dust, theft & tamper protection for most residential and commercial TVs and Displays. These weatherproof TV enclosures preserve and protect the TV, and provide an ultra-clear view of the television or flat panel display when closed, and when opened offer a direct view of the TV or display. Weather-resistant, lightweight, durable, secure, and affordable, The TV Shield was created by Florida residents and engineered for over two years to withstand hot summers and harsh rain in everything from tropical climates to harsh cold climates (with a heater). The unit is manufactured in the USA using a HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic case (an outdoor plastic built to last 20 years or more). The unit also features a guaranteed not to crack, thick, shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan® polycarbonate (the same material used in bulletproof glass, racecar, and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering, and vandalism of your television. The TV Shield is also available paired with a TV in a complete outdoor TV kit. Our customers favor The TV Shield for TV protection over other TV cabinets and expensive outdoor TVs due to its low cost, install-friendly design, durability, water resistance, and security. Grab an outdoor TV enclosure today for your patio by the pool, the porch, your balcony, or even your business. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 38,000 locations in 53 countries!
The TV Shield Outdoor Television Case Features:
- Entire rainproof unit is sealed to defend TV against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSeal sealing system!
- Protective front panel props open easily for a direct view of TV
- Shatter-resistant front panel to defend the screen
- Dual high strength metal, chambered key lock system to protect your investment
- Windproof back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screens that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could damage the monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design that works with any standard VESA mount
- The TV Shield is a unique and patented design
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA
Compare the Outside Dimensions of Your TV or Display with Outdoor TV Box Dimensions Below:
Unit Protects 19-29" TV (up to a 30" with prior measuring)
INSIDE Back of enclosure dimensions Width (27.25") Height (19.0") Depth (4.75")
These dimensions are for the largest TV you can use in the unit without our TV spacer kit.
Maximum INSIDE dimensions Width (27.75") Height (19.75") Depth (4.75")
These dimensions are for the largest TV that will fit into the unit with our TV spacer kit.
OUTSIDE dimensions Width (32.25") Height (23.75") Depth (6.25")
WEIGHT: 15 LBS
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- .177 Inch thick, ultra-clear grade shatter resistant Lexan® polycarbonate front shield
- .250 Inch thick HMWPE High Molecular-weight Polyethylene plastic back housing, manufactured with outdoor plastic
- Two openings for cords and wiring with self-sealing grommets
- Two high strength, metal chambered and keyed locks
- Two louvered vents with bug screen (upgradeable for wash down facilities or unique environments)
- Proprietary "prop arm" system (one in each top corner) to keep shield open for a direct view of TV
Protects Displays, Monitors, and TVs from Everything in Any Environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
Dust (Grime build-up)
Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
Pests (Bugs, insects)
High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, flying objects)
Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)
Other Things You Should Know About The TV Shield Outdoor TV Cabinet:
- Please note this enclosure requires a separate external mount for installation
- This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged
- Thermostatic fans that click on at 88° and off at 78° are available for all enclosures and included with some models and kits
- Thermostatic heaters are available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°)
- Graffiti like spray paint can be washed off of the screen with special removal spray and dry-erase markers are usable on the front panel
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TVs or Displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use an enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners, and officers.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We installed in our back yard behind our bar. We live off a canyon and get some pretty good winds blowing up that way so we bought the shield to protect our TV from the dust and wind and so far we have been very happy with it.
The TV Shield is up & running! We love having the TV out in the porch & protected its awesome & we would recommend it to all! Thanks so much, great product.
We used 2 Two Shields at our bar in Athens, OH on the campus of Ohio University and the university staff loves the products for lunch time and the college students are raving about it at night during football games. Thank you TV Shield for making a quality product.
My name is Joan, we had had the shield for almost 2 summers, it’s great, we left the TV in it all winter, I’m in NJ so weather is not the best, we used it X-mas Eve, we had a heater on the deck and the kids went out to watch kid shows.
We love it here at Vetta!!! Keeping our customers here for a few more drinks. Thanks for the shout. Have a good day!
I have had very good luck with my TV Shield. Keeps the TV nice and dry good investment. Thanks.
We put this out on our back deck in our restaurant. It’s been a great addition and customers love watching the games, mostly Red Sox.
So far I have been using The TV Shield to house TV’s in a school gym. As we know PE classes are full of students looking to blow off some steam. Well the shield has protected my TV’s from flying basketballs, volleyballs and any other items flying through the air. When I use them during my game for various things…you cannot even tell there is a shield in front of the TV. It looks great!
So far so good! Installed this on a covered patio (I have an outdoor cover for the power box and had a cable outlet installed right next to it) with the main intent of having some "ambient" noise while grilling and/or yard work.