Transform Your Outdoor Living Space with a The TV Shield Weatherproof TV Cabinet
The TV Shield TV Enclosure Overview:
Unit Protects 52-55" TVs
The TV Shield® is a universal PLASMA, LCD or LED TV enclosure that provides comprehensive water, dust, theft & tamper protection for most residential and commercial TVs and Displays. These weatherproof TV enclosures preserve and protect the TV, and provide an ultra-clear view of the television or flat panel display when closed, and when opened offer a direct view of the TV or display. Weather-resistant, lightweight, durable, secure and affordable, The TV Shield was created by Florida residents and engineered for over two years to withstand hot summers and harsh rain in everything from tropical climates, to harsh cold climates (with heater). The unit is manufactured in the USA using a HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic case (an outdoor plastic built to last 20 years or more). The unit also features a guaranteed not to crack, thick, proprietary shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan® polycarbonate (the same material used in bullet proof glass, racecar and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering and vandalism of your television.
The TV Shield is also available paired with a TV in a complete outdoor TV kit. Our customers favor The TV Shield for TV protection over other TV cabinets and expensive outdoor TVs due to its low cost, install friendly design, durability, water-resistance and security. Grab an outdoor TV enclosure today for your patio by the pool, the porch, your balcony, or even your business. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 38,000 locations in 53 countries!
- Entire rainproof unit is sealed to defend TV against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSeal sealing system!
- Thermostatically controlled 36CFM, 115V filtered fan system included
- Protective front panel props open easily for a direct view of TV
- Shatter-resistant front panel to defend the screen
- Dual high strength metal, chambered key lock system to protect your investment
- Windproof back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screen that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could damage the monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design that works with any standard VESA mount
- The TV Shield is a unique and patent pending design
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA
Below We Have a Description of Each Product and Why We Chose it for this Combo Kit:
1. The TV Shield 52-55"
This model of The TV Shield is designed for 60-65 inch digital displays and televisions. These weatherproof enclosures provide water, rain and impact protection for your LCD, LED or Plasma displays and televisions. Scroll to the bottom of the page for full a description of The TV Shield.
2. Adjustable Tilt & Swivel Wall Mount
This is an Adjustable Wall Bracket for TV's with 15 degrees of tilt. This Flat Wall Mount supports most 32" to 60" flat panel screen and plasma TVs up to 175 LB weight. This mount is UL Certified. The slim wall plate keeps the screen close to the wall for a very discreet installation that is perfect for boardrooms, outdoor patios, or home theaters. The back of the display sits about 2.5 inches off the wall when set in parallel. The mount includes simple to align brackets and a unique wall plate that can be mounted to various wall constructions including wood studs or concrete.
3. Fan Cooling Package
The recessed fan cooling system is built to continually filter hot air out of the unit pulling fresh cool air in and creating an air pocket between the screen of the TV or display and the clear front panel of the unit. The fan power cord has a built-in thermostatic control which turns the fan on at 88 degrees and off at 78 degrees to ensure that your outdoor display case stays at the proper temperature.
Compare the Outside Dimensions of Your TV or Display with Outdoor TV Case Dimensions Below:
Unit Protects 52-55" TVs
Maximum INSIDE dimensions are: Width (50.8") Height (31.35") Depth (4.10")
OUTSIDE Dimensions are: Width (55.40") Height (35.00") Depth (6.90")
WEIGHT: 50 LBS
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- .220 Inch thick, proprietary ultra-clear grade shatter resistant Lexan® polycarbonate front shield
- .350 Inch thick HMWPE High Molecular-weight Polyethylene plastic back housing, manufactured with outdoor plastic
- Two openings for cords and wiring with self-sealing grommets
- Two high strength, metal chambered and keyed locks
- Two louvered vents with bug screen (upgradeable for wash down facilities or unique environments)
- Proprietary "prop arm" system (one in each top corner) to keep shield open for a direct view of TV
Protects Displays, Monitors and TVs from Everything in Any Environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
Dust (Grime build up)
Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
Pests (Bugs, insects)
High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, flying objects)
Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)
Other Things You Should Know About The TV Shield Weatherproof Television Box:
This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged
Thermostatic fan that clicks on at 88° and off at 78° are available for all enclosures, and included with some models and kits
Thermostatic heaters are available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°)
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TV's or Displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners and officers.