Transform Your Outdoor Living Space with a The TV Shield Weatherproof TV Case
Unit Protects 36-42" TV (up to a 43" with prior measuring)
The TV Shield® is a universal PLASMA, LCD, or LED TV enclosure that provides comprehensive water, dust, theft & tamper protection for most residential and commercial TVs and Displays. These weatherproof TV enclosures preserve and protect the TV, and provide an anti-glare ultra-clear view of the television or flat panel display when closed, and when opened offer a direct view of the TV or display. Weather-resistant, lightweight, durable, secure, and affordable, The TV Shield was created by Florida residents and engineered for over two years to withstand hot summers and harsh rain in everything from tropical climates to harsh cold climates (with a heater). The unit is manufactured in the USA using a HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic case (an outdoor plastic built to last 20 years or more). The unit also features a guaranteed not to crack, thick, proprietary anti-glare shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan® polycarbonate (the same material used in bulletproof glass, racecar, and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering, and vandalism of your television.
The TV Shield is also available paired with a TV in a complete outdoor TV kit. Our customers favor The TV Shield for TV protection over other TV cabinets and expensive outdoor TVs due to its low cost, install-friendly design, durability, water resistance, and security. Grab an outdoor TV enclosure today for your patio by the pool, the porch, your balcony, or even your business. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 34,000 locations in 50 countries!
- New internal mounting system provides additional rigidity, reduces installation time, and requires no drilling
- Entire rainproof unit is sealed to defend TV against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSeal sealing system
- Protective front panel props open easily for a direct view of TV
- Anti Glare Shatter-resistant front panel (which is produced with PEC's proprietary anti-glare coating process) to defend the screen
- Dual high strength metal, chambered key lock system to protect your investment
- Windproof back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screens that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could damage the monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design that works with any standard VESA mount
- The TV Shield is a unique and patented design
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA
Compare the outside dimensions of your TV or display with dimensions below:
Unit Protects 36-42" TV (up to a 43" with prior measuring)
Maximum INSIDE dimensions Width (38.75") Height (23.5") Depth (4.31")
OUTSIDE dimensions Width (42.25") Height (27.125") Depth (7")
WEIGHT: 27 LBS
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- .177 Inch thick, proprietary anti-glare shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan® polycarbonate (the same material used in bulletproof glass, racecar, and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering, and vandalism of your television.anti-glare ultra-clear grade shatter resistant Lexan® polycarbonate front shield
- .250 Inch thick HMWPE High Molecular-weight Polyethylene plastic back housing, manufactured with outdoor plastic
- Two openings for cords and wiring with self-sealing grommets
- Two high strength, metal chambered and keyed locks
- Two louvered vents with bug screen (upgradeable for wash down facilities or unique environments)
- Proprietary "prop arm" system (one in each top corner) to keep shield open for a direct view of TV
Protects Displays, Monitors, and TVs from everything in any environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
Dust (Grime build-up)
Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
Pests (Bugs, insects)
High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, flying objects)
Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)
Other things you should know:
- Please note this enclosure requires a separate external mount for installation
- This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged
- Graffiti like spray paint can be washed off of the screen with special removal spray and dry-erase markers are usable on the front panel
- Thermostatic fans that click on at 88° and off at 78° are available for all enclosures and included with some models and kits
- Thermostatic heaters are available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°)
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TVs or Displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use an enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners, and officers.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You tube video helps. Make sure you watch it in its entirety approx 20 min BEFORE you start the project, and then watch each segment fully approx 4min then restart and then do a step at a time. When buying your television try and get one that is completely flat on the back of tv. It will be easier to find the center. By all means buy the bracket from this company. We bought one from Best Buy and it was a waste of our time and delayed the project a few days waiting for the tv shield bracket to come in (which only took a few days!) If you live in a cold climate, don't buy the heater separately buy the one that's included worth the extra money! LOVE this product! Was a process for us to get it up and running just wanted to let all interested know about a few of our road blocks so they won't make same mistakes we did.
I purchased TV Shield Kit and it is amazing, living in AR the weather changes daily and I was looking for something that was Well made and would protect my TV from the Elements, I did allot of research before I chose to go with the TV Shield and I am glad I did, this one is very well made, was easy to install and looks great. TV Shield crew did an awesome job answering my questions. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, trust me you won’t be disappointed. The price is also very good compared to the others I looked at, and those weren’t nearly as well built as this one. A++++++++ Unit
The TV Shield was perfect for us. Neighbors had purchased Outdoor TVs, but they are so expensive - especially for larger units. I had recalled seeing an online reference to The TV Shield and checked it out again. It is the perfect economical solution for us. I was concerned about glare or muffled volume, but we have no concerns at all. Very nice unit. It has held up to the wettest and dirtiest conditions. We are very pleased with our purchase.
Included fan could use a switch on the outside to turn on-off instead of plugging in to outlet and a longer cord for use when utilizing swing-mount support.
I have also seen it used now in some of my favorite Restaurants outdoor areas such as Morton's Steak House. I would highly recommend this product to anyone considering an outdoor TV.
I finished installing my new TV Shield a few weeks ago and couldn’t be happier. The product arrived as promised and the installation was simple. The instructions provided the guidance needed, and ensured no vital steps were missed or overlooked. The staff at PEC are very knowledgeable and always there to help you if need be. I personally worked with Brooke and she was outstanding thru the ordering process, she also assisted with a few follow-up questions I had, and did so in a timely manner. I did a great deal of research looking for the right enclosure; one that was priced fairly, but still offered the protection needed for outdoor use. Thus far the TV Shield has exceeded my expectations, and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering a cost effective solution for outdoor TV’s. Many nights have been spent by me and the family enjoying our new outdoor TV, many thanks to the folks at PEC.
I just had to write to you. I bought one of your Tv Shields a few years ago, I live in Whitman, Ma and as you know we had a snow record breaking year, well with the first storm being a Nor'easter and not much time to prepare we left the tv and shield outside 10 ft later my tv still works, unreal, thank you! I have a picture if you would like to post it on your web site.
I never miss a game in my patio and love the fact that the shield has kept my tv dry and safe for 2 years now. Best purchase I have made since putting in my patio. My neighbor is getting one soon too.
My biggest concern when purchasing was whether or not the audio would be too muffled coming from the side of the enclosure. To my surprise the sound quality is far better than I imagined and works quite well on my open porch. The screen cover itself is solid and if I have an extremely dry and clear day I will prop open and view directly to TV screen. But even when viewing through the shield, screen quality is fine. My last big prop for the company is how OUTSTANDING they are with customer service. I had a relatively easy question one weekend soon after installation. I sent an e-mail to customer service expecting to hear back sometime the next work week. To my surprise I received an e-mail back almost immediately from a senior member of the company. While we texted a few questions and responses, the member of the company gave me his cell phone and said to call if that made it easier. Wow!