Transform Your Outdoor Living Space with a The TV Shield Outdoor TV Cabinet
The TV Shield Outdoor TV Cabinet Overview:
Unit Protects 19-29" TV (up to a 30" with prior measuring)
The TV Shield® is a universal PLASMA, LCD or LED TV enclosure that provides comprehensive water, dust, theft & tamper protection for most residential and commercial TVs and Displays. These anti glare weatherproof TV enclosures preserve and protect the TV, and provide an ultra-clear view of the television or flat panel display when closed, and when opened offer a direct view of the TV or display. Weather-resistant, lightweight, durable, secure and affordable, The TV Shield was created by Florida residents and engineered for over two years to withstand hot summers and harsh rain in everything from tropical climates, to harsh cold climates (with heater). The unit is manufactured in the USA using a HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic case (an outdoor plastic built to last 20 years or more). The unit also features a guaranteed not to crack, thick, proprietary anti glare shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan® polycarbonate (the same material used in bullet proof glass, racecar and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering and vandalism of your television.
The TV Shield is also available paired with a TV in a complete outdoor TV kit. Our customers favor The TV Shield for TV protection over other TV cabinets and expensive outdoor TVs due to its low cost, install friendly design, durability, water-resistance and security. Grab an outdoor TV enclosure today for your patio by the pool, the porch, your balcony, or even your business. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 31,000 locations in 44 countries!
The TV Shield Weatherproof LED TV Case Features:
- Entire rainproof unit is sealed to defend TV against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our "ExactSealTM" sealing system!
- Thermostatically controlled 36CFM, 115V filtered fan system included
- Protective front panel props open easily for a direct view of TV
- Anti Glare Shatter-resistant front panel (which is produced with PEC's proprietary anti-glare coating process) to defend the screen
- Dual high strength metal, chambered key lock system to protect your investment
- Windproof back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screen that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could damage the monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design that works with any standard VESA mount
- The TV Shield is a unique and patent pending design
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA
Below We Have a Description of Each Product and Why We Chose it for this Combo Kit:
1. LG 29" LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV
This model of The TV Shield is designed for 19-29 (and some 30) inch televisions. These weatherproof enclosures provide water, rain and impact protection for your LCD, LED or Plasma displays and televisions.
2. TV Mount Tilt & Swivel
The FMMPMD40CB adjustable universal full moriton mount is designed for small flat panel displays (23" - 42") up to 66 lbs. The tilt range is -15 to +15 degrees. The mount is compatible with one wooden stud.
Tilt Capable: Yes
3. Fan Cooling Package
The recessed fan cooling system is built to continually filter hot air out of the unit pulling fresh cool air in and creating an air pocket between the screen of the TV or display and the clear front panel of the unit. The fan power cord has a built-in thermostatic control which turns the fan on at 88 degrees and off at 78 degrees to ensure that your enclosure stays at the proper temperature.
4. Display Spacer Kit
This Spacer Kit is designed to allow you to set your Display or TV 2" further off the back of The Display Shield enclosure moving it closer to the clear front panel. You get better viewing, cooling and cable clearance in the back with this spacer kit.
Compare the Outside Dimensions of Your TV or Display with Outdoor LCD TV Box Dimensions Below:
Extra SMALL Unit Protects 19-29" TV (up to a 30" with prior measuring)
INSIDE Back of enclosure dimensions
These dimensions are for the largest TV you can use in the unit without our TV spacer kit.
Maximum INSIDE dimensions
These dimensions are for the largest TV that will fit into the unit with our TV spacer kit.
WEIGHT: 15 LBS (16 LBs with fan)
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- .177 Inch thick, proprietary anti glare ultra-clear grade shatter resistant Lexan® polycarbonate front shield
- .250 Inch thick HMWPE High Molecular-weight Polyethylene plastic back housing, manufactured with outdoor plastic
- Two openings for cords and wiring with self-sealing grommets
- Two high strength, metal chambered and keyed locks
- Two louvered vents with bug screen (upgradeable for wash down facilities or unique environments)
- Proprietary "prop arm" system (one in each top corner) to keep shield open for a direct view of TV
Protects Displays, Monitors and TVs from Everything in Any Environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
Dust (Grime build up)
Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
Pests (Bugs, insects)
High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, flying objects)
Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)
Other Things You Should Know About The TV Shield Weatherproof TV Box:
This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged
Thermostatic fans that click on at 88° and off at 78° are available for all enclosures, and included with some models and kits
Thermostatic heaters are available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TV's or Displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners and officers.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thank you guys again, you're an amazing company and have been great to us. We're really excited to get this thing installed!
I purchased TV Shield Kit and it is amazing, living in AR the weather changes daily and I was looking for something that was Well made and would protect my TV from the Elements, I did allot of research before I chose to go with the TV Shield and I am glad I did, this one is very well made, was easy to install and looks great. TV Shield crew did an awesome job answering my questions. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, trust me you won’t be disappointed. The price is also very good compared to the others I looked at, and those weren’t nearly as well built as this one. A++++++++ Unit
I work at a group home disturbed youth, so durability is our primary concern. The shield has survived our clients who can be quite destructive at times (on purpose!) I would definitely recommend this product to anyone seeking a high quality product to protect their televisions. Look no further, the Shield is it.
The TV Shield was easy to install with the instructions provided. The only issue that I have is if there is a need to open the screen; it is a difficult process, especially for one person. Other than that I believe it is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone considering an outside installation of a flat screen TV.
I finished installing my new TV Shield a few weeks ago and couldn’t be happier. The product arrived as promised and the installation was simple. The instructions provided the guidance needed, and ensured no vital steps were missed or overlooked. The staff at PEC are very knowledgeable and always there to help you if need be. I personally worked with Brooke and she was outstanding thru the ordering process, she also assisted with a few follow-up questions I had, and did so in a timely manner. I did a great deal of research looking for the right enclosure; one that was priced fairly, but still offered the protection needed for outdoor use. Thus far the TV Shield has exceeded my expectations, and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering a cost effective solution for outdoor TV’s. Many nights have been spent by me and the family enjoying our new outdoor TV, many thanks to the folks at PEC.
My biggest concern when purchasing was whether or not the audio would be too muffled coming from the side of the enclosure. To my surprise the sound quality is far better than I imagined and works quite well on my open porch. The screen cover itself is solid and if I have an extremely dry and clear day I will prop open and view directly to TV screen. But even when viewing through the shield, screen quality is fine. My last big prop for the company is how OUTSTANDING they are with customer service. I had a relatively easy question one weekend soon after installation. I sent an e-mail to customer service expecting to hear back sometime the next work week. To my surprise I received an e-mail back almost immediately from a senior member of the company. While we texted a few questions and responses, the member of the company gave me his cell phone and said to call if that made it easier. Wow!
We give the TV Shield 5 out of 5 stars! I purchased the TV Shield as a surprise for my husband's birthday last year. We had recently finished our deck, and I knew it was a desire of his to be able to watch TV outside. The TV Shield is amazing! We experienced an extremely cold and snowy winter with frigid temperatures, and the TV Shield has performed to perfection. We couldn't be happier!
The TV picture is crystal clear through the shield and the protection has been everything we could ask.
I just had to write to you. I bought one of your Tv Shields a few years ago, I live in Whitman, Ma and as you know we had a snow record breaking year, well with the first storm being a Nor'easter and not much time to prepare we left the tv and shield outside 10 ft later my tv still works, unreal, thank you! I have a picture if you would like to post it on your web site.