Transform Your Patio with a The TV Shield Outdoor LED TV Enclosure
Large Unit Protects 60-65" TVs ( Compare TV to Enclosure Specs)The TV Shield® is a universal PLASMA, LCD or LED TV enclosure that provides comprehensive water, dust, theft & tamper protection for most residential and commercial TVs and Displays. These weatherproof TV enclosures preserve and protect the TV, and provide an ultra-clear view of the television or flat panel display when closed, and when opened offer a direct view of the TV or display. Weather-resistant, lightweight, durable, secure and affordable, The TV Shield was created by Florida residents and engineered for over two years to withstand hot summers and harsh rain in everything from tropical climates, to harsh cold climates (with heater). The unit is manufactured in the USA using a HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic case (an outdoor plastic built to last 20 years or more). The unit also features a guaranteed not to crack, thick, shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan® polycarbonate (the same material used in bullet proof glass, racecar and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering and vandalism of your television.
The TV Shield is also available paired with a TV in a complete outdoor TV kit. Our customers favor The TV Shield for TV protection over other TV cabinets and expensive outdoor TVs due to its low cost, install friendly design, durability, water-resistance and security. Grab an outdoor TV enclosure today for your patio by the pool, the porch, your balcony, or even your business. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 31,000+ locations in 44 countries!
- New internal mounting system provides additional rigidity, reduces installation time and requires no drilling
- Entire rainproof unit is sealed to defend TV against moisture intrusion and water damage, using our ExactSeal sealing system
- Thermostatically controlled 36CFM, 115V filtered fan system
- Protective front panel props open easily for a direct view of TV
- Shatter-resistant front panel to defend the screen
- Dual high strength metal, chambered key lock system to protect your investment
- Windproof back housing manufactured with outdoor plastics that fortifies the TV or display against impact
- Two louvered vents with bug and moisture screen that prevent heat buildup and bug intrusion which could damage the monitor
- Rounded corners for child safety and hazard prevention in institutional environments
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Universal design that works with any standard VESA mount
- The TV Shield is a unique and patented design
- PEC units are MADE IN THE USA
Below we have a description of each product and why we chose it for this combo kit:
1. The TV Shield 60-65"
This model of The TV Shield is designed for 50-60 inch digital displays and televisions. These weatherproof enclosures provide water, rain and impact protection for your LCD, LED or Plasma displays and televisions. Scroll to the bottom of the page for full a description of The TV Shield.
2. Adjustable Tilting & Swivel Wall Mount (Heavy Duty Full Motion Mount)
The FMMPMD 110 CB15 adjustable universal Full motion mount is designed for large flat panel displays up to 95 and it holds up to 250 lbs. This is the ideal mount for our 40-50" and 50-60" The TV Shield and The Display Shield units with a Tilt range of -15 to +15 degrees. Wall attachment is to two wood studs up to 16" apart or brick/solid concrete walls
2. RCA 65″ Commercial 4K UHD TV
RCA 4K UHD Commercial TV's are loaded with features like Key Lock, Volume Limiter, Theft Protection, and more to help deliver you the best high definition entertainment to your guests.
· Initial Channel
· Volume Limiter/Initial Volume
· Master and Guest Remotes
· Front Panel/Menu Lock
· USB Clone Programming
· 1 Year Warranty with Advance Replacement
(W x H x D):
57.7 x 33.4 x 3.41"
400mm x 400mm
Diagonal Screen Size:
3840 x 2160 (4K)
AC 100-240V 60Hz
Allows channels to have individual customized names
Sets the input/channel for the TV to tune when turned on
Volume Limiter/Initial Volume:
Sets the minimum, maximum and initial volume settings when the TV is turned on
USB Cloning Capable:
Allows duplication of TV configuration for easy installation
USB File Play:
Allows guests to play MP3 and view JPG files, as well as charge mobile devices
Allow the TV to turn off after a selectable period of inactivity
Master and Guest Remotes:
Separate remotes for configuration and operation
Front Panel/Menu Lockout:
Disables front panel and menu controls to make television "tamper-proof"
Power On/Off Scheduler:
Sets recurring time for the TV to power on and off
Auto power-off, less than 1 watt in standby mode, low power LED, no signal power-off
Allows control an external device without the need for direct line of sight
One-Year replacement, provides for minimal downtime by offering advance replacement shipping instead of on-site repair
Master Remote (R230D1A)
Direct TV DRE Kit:
Not Included (Optional)
3. Fan Cooling PackageThe recessed fan cooling system is built to continually filter hot air out of the unit pulling fresh cool air in and creating an air pocket between the screen of the TV or display and the clear front panel of the unit. The fan power cord has a built-in thermostatic control which turns the fan on at 88 degrees and off at 78 degrees to ensure that your outdoor display case stays at the proper temperature.
4. Moisture Control Gel CaseWe have included this because the moisture control gel case absorbs moisture from inside the enclosure. This is a protective measure and very worth purchasing for your TV investment and protection.
5. Cleaner & Polish Combo Kit
The TV Shield's & The Display Shield's front panels are made of ultra-clear polycarbonate. We feel that optimal viewing of your TV is going to be very important to you. Very simply this cleaner and polish kit helps keep the screen scratch free, smudge free and optically clear. The cleaner and clearer, the better your viewing experience will be. We highly recommend using this product. Also be sure to not use paper towels ever on your TV screen or The TV Shield screen as they generally are abrasive. Refer to your TV's instructions for optimal cleaning of your TV's screen. Do not use this cleaner or polish on your TV.
Compare the outside dimensions of your TV or display with dimensions below:
Large Unit Protects 50-60" TVs (Most 60" TVs Fit, Compare TV to Enclosure Specs)
Maximum INSIDE dimensions are:
OUTSIDE Dimensions are:
WEIGHT: 67 LBS (69 LBs with two fans)
*Please measure the outside dimensions of your TV, or the planned TV, and compare to the inside dimensions listed on this page.
- .220 Inch thick, ultra-clear grade shatter resistant Lexan® polycarbonate front shield
- .350 Inch thick HMWPE High Molecular-weight Polyethylene plastic back housing, manufactured with outdoor plastic
- Two openings for cords and wiring with self-sealing grommets
- Two high strength, metal chambered and keyed locks
- Two louvered vents with bug screen (upgradeable for wash down facilities or unique environments)
- Proprietary "prop arm" system (one in each top corner) to keep shield open for a direct view of TV
Protects Displays, Monitors and TVs from everything in any environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
Dust (Grime build up)
Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
Pests (Bugs, insects)
High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, flying objects)
Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)
Sun (We have protective film options available that defend against sun ray damage)
Other things you should know:
This protective TV case is not designed to be water-submerged
Some applications are in direct sunlight, and sun glare can be a challenge, so we recommend Energy Film for those set-ups (it blocks 98% of harmful ultraviolet radiation and reduces glare by 30-40%)
Thermostatic fans that click on at 88° and off at 78° are available for all enclosures, and included with some models and kits
Thermostatic heaters are available upon request (turns on at 41° F and turns off at 47°)
Graffiti like spray paint can be washed off of screen with special removal spray, and dry-erase markers are usable on the front panel
* Protective Enclosures Company, LLC will not be held responsible for orders placed for TV's or Displays over the listed specifications, and although we will accept a return, there will be a 10% restocking fee assessed, as well as the customer will be responsible for actual shipping and return shipping of the unit. If you plan to use enclosure outside of the recommended and listed specifications, please make sure it will work for you before you order. By purchasing, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and will hold harmless, PEC and all subsidiaries, business partners and officers.